The worst possible self storage scenario is getting 90 percent of your belongings into your unit then realizing the other 10 percent won’t fit. Don’t fall into that trap. Use this self storage calculator to know exactly what size unit you need.
Still don’t know what size unit to rent? Our friendly staff is just a call away and ready with answers. We’ve provided you with this storage calculator so you don’t have to guess what size storage unit you need!
select items to store
Quick Size Guide
Quick Size Guide
If you aren't sure which storage unit size is right for your needs, check out our quick size guide to get
started. You'll be ready to rent in no time!
Think of it like a standard closet. Approximately 25 square feet, this space is perfect for about a dozen boxes, a desk and chair, and a bicycle.
It’s like a standard walk-in closet. Approximately 50 square feet, this unit holds a dozen boxes, a desk and chair, and a mattress and box spring.
The size of a large walk-in closet, this rental can hold the contents of a small studio apartment, including small furniture, boxes, and bookcases.
Approximately 100 square feet, this space can hold the contents of several rooms. You could fit an entire bedroom set, a couch, and a kitchen table.
Use this space to store the contents of a small house or a two-bedroom apartment: two couches, two mattress sets, a coffee table, fridge, and TV.
The size of a one-car garage, this space can hold a fridge, washer and dryer, three mattress sets, a dining room set, bookcases, couches, and boxes.
This space can fit a couple of couches, an oversized arm chair, dining room set, fridge, washer and dryer, entertainment nook, bookcases, and more.
Fit the contents of a three- to four-bedroom house. This 300 square foot space holds many mattress sets, dining room sets, couches, and boxes.